1. Any administrative arrangements to be borne by client.
2. Plastic Cables, Casin Box, Extra Brackets if required to be supplied by client.
3. If the cabling is done by the customer's cabling contractor or customer wishes to use existing cabling, all cables must be
identified by customer / representative at the MDF with appropriate chart diagram of routing & ferruling of cables. All
possible help must be given to our engineer / technician in identifying the cables during installation.
4. Any burn and lighting equipment customer pay 100% its material value.
5. We should not be held responsible for any kind of data loss due to electrical or technical problem.
Search Knowledge Base Articles
Did you find this article useful?
As per company rules, tickets once opened by our clients or us (on behalf of clients), will be attended by our TEAM I-MAXX, once the complain is troub...